Martin Engineering, a worldwide leading manufacturer of conveyor products and flow aid devices, currently seeks a high-energy, self-motivated Maintenance Technician to work at our Neponset, IL facility.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing all production equipment to reduce down time. This position will perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled work in the maintenance, alteration, and repair of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. This role assists in maintaining the security of the buildings and grounds.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting - Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
- Inspects, tests, and lubricates all machines.
- Repairs and maintains production machines.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections of all machinery.
- Maintains repair and parts records as needed.
- Housekeeping - keeps work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs all duties with "Safety First" mentality.
Education, Experience, & Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent required - Two-year technical degree or specialized certification preferred.
- 3 -5 years of prior work related experience in a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter who requires little to no supervision.
- Customer focused.
- A problem solver and troubleshooting expert.
- Detail oriented.
Benefits and Perks - just to name a few..............
- Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401k - with less than 30 day enrollment, no vesting schedule, & generous company match!
- Onsite Medical Clinic free of charge to employees & dependents enrolled in our healthcare plan.
- Onsite Cafe'
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Generous vacation package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Martin Annual Rewards Program (bonus opportunity)
- Casual dress policy
- And much much more..............
Are you the person we are looking for? If yes, please submit your resume, and in the meantime, check us out at www.martin-eng.com!