Celebrating our 73rd year, Martin Engineering is a privately owned global manufacturing company located in Neponset, IL. A leader in our industry, we believe it is our people who are responsible for our SUCCESS. Our culture is unique; we want our employees to arrive to work happy and leave for the day feeling that same way. We are united, we know we are better together. We strive to deliver superior service to all of our customers, both internal and external. If you share our values, please continue reading to find out what we are looking for in a Director of IT.
The Director of IT will provide leadership to the regional IT teams around the globe. This position is responsible for the continuity of standards of the regions in the areas of personnel administration, departmental budgeting and analysis, company and department principles, and policies and procedures. The Director of IT leads the regional IT groups in maintaining a business focus and playing a key role in ensuring the IT solutions in place provide a competitive advantage for the business on a world-wide basis. This position will require frequent global travel approximately 40% - 50% of the time.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Works with regional IT Managers as main point of contact and escalation for regional IT related initiatives.
- Provides leadership and business focus to the regional Managers and teams.
- Works with the President to understand the strategic direction of the business and IT and translates that message and mission to the regional teams.
- Ensures the regional IT staff is progressing in their professional development.
- Works with IT shared services group to ensure regional issues/requests are prioritized within the group.
- Keeps President informed of all key matters in the regions, including regularly scheduled status reports consolidating/elevating key matters from the regions.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with internal clients and regional Managing Directors to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or Business preferred, or 10+ years of IT leadership experience.
- Experience in managing support/project teams on a global or multi-country level.
- Strong business process knowledge in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Budget to Report processes.
- Prior experience working in or with large manufacturing companies, in multi-country environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP applications
- Strong working knowledge of MS products or equivalent, including Office, Projects and Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Multilingual a plus.
Benefits and Perks - just to name a few..............
- Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401k - with less than 30 day enrollment, no vesting schedule, & generous company match!
- Onsite Medical Clinic free of charge to employees & dependents enrolled in our healthcare plan.
- Onsite Cafe'
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Generous vacation package
- Tuition reimburesment
- Martin Annual Rewards Program (bonus opportunity)
- Casual dress policy
- And much much more..............
Want to know more about who we are? Check us out at www.martin-eng.com.